Ear to Hear Annual Meet 2023 Edition II, Founder Richa Mehta celebrating mental health awareness in 18 states!
The event started with Richa Mehta, the esteemed founder of Ear to Hear, extending her heartfelt congratulations to all the deserving designation holders. The atmosphere was filled with pride and joy as the members joined in unison to sing the National Anthem representing unity and Shree Ram Chanting invoking a sense of tranquillity and harmony among the attendees.
The event saw the esteemed presence of renowned personalities from various fields, including politics, education, entertainment, social work and many more.
Mr. Brijesh Goyal, a distinguished member of the AAP political party, graced the occasion for the lamp lighting ceremony and an Indian actor, Armaan Tahil, added charm to the event with his presence, inspiring the women with his words.
In recognition of exceptional achievements, Ear to Hear presented the Women Achievers Honor and Leadership Awards, acknowledging the outstanding efforts of several remarkable women who have made a significant impact in their respective fields.
The Annual Meet also featured a heart-warming gesture of appreciation as the designation holders were felicitated with tokens of trophy appreciation. Adding a touch of creativity, the event witnessed a captivating skit performance by the talented students from Delhi University. The skit, which revolved around women empowerment and social issues, left the audience entertained and thought-provoked.
Ear to Hear thanks its partners:
- Ram Rattan Group (Supporting partner), Benson trophies and awards (Associate partner), House of Aesthetics (Wellness Partner)
- Community Partners - World Sikh Chamber of Commerce (WSCC), We Together and Social Truffle
- Gift Partners - Sirona, Cornitos, Clovia, Power Gummies, Mithas Ghar Ki, Ribbons and Feathers
- Media Partners - India Today, ABP News, Times of India, The Health Site, Stay Featured, Only My Health, The She He Stories, Beauty the Best, Her Zindagi, Youth News Online, The Red Velvet Column, Navdrishti Times, Life Sanjeevani and Vanshdhara.
- Photography Partner Youth News Online and Rohit Kundra Photography
We are grateful to our exclusive broadcast partner Enrich TV who will be broadcasting the entire event.
About Ear to Hear:
Ear to Hear is a social initiative dedicated to empowering and supporting women across India. Through various initiatives, Ear to Hear aims to create a positive impact on the lives of women, inspiring them to lead with confidence, compassion, and strength. Ear to Hear is a social cause working on women mental health and its awareness.